Tuesday 11 September 2007

Am I sweating enough?


So I'm up the gym again tonight, I have a routine and start things off on the cross trainer. A nice low impact machine working the heart and muscles. I do 30 mins and tend to cover around 4.5k....not a great distance I know but I work against a resistance and burn a fair few calories! Then I move onto the weights....nothing too heavy as I'm not into body building! Lastly its abs and stretch out\cool down. I'm there 45-60 mins.
Now I know the 'zone' is different for everyone depending on fitness levels, age etc but when do I know I'm working to a pick level??? I don't sweat much at all, I go a lovely shade of red in the face and feel shattered while on the cross trainer. I look round and see men in particular sweating their butts off!!!
I saw this woman there last night with the most perfect body, not an once of fat, toned.....she was using the weights like the guys do, but lighter.....perhaps that will be my next goal to get in there with the men and sweat! ............................here's a pic of me sweating or glowing?!

No comments: